KG Personnel is looking for an experienced Joinery CNC Router Setter/Operator to join our client joinery team to provide an efficient and quality-focused service.
Great opportunity to join a family-owned and operated design and manufacturing company, specialising in high-quality displays and fixtures for the retail and hospitality sectors.
• To provide an efficient quality-focused service
• To maintain and record all manufactured items
• To produce CNC programmes for router machines.
• To aid purchasing and estimating with sheet yields and run times as requested.
• To produce programming documents and drawings to aid the machine room operatives.
• To verify parts/programmes to drawings with machine setters/operators.
• To carry out the setting up of the CNC router cell to achieve maximum output and quality.
• To supervise the CNC router cell to achieve maximum output and quality.
• To supervise the CNC saw cell to achieve maximum output and quality.
• To coordinate materials from despatch to ensure that they are available.
• To check the quality, ensure repartee’s stack/label and count parts against the labour paperwork before releasing to other departments.
• To supervise and/or carry out daily operational checks as required by BFL, ensure results are visible and report all findings to the SHEQ Manager.
• To liaise with the Production Manager and CNC Supervisor
• To be aware of health and safety.
£11.00 -£14.00 per hour
Monday to Thursday 08.00 a.m. to 16.30 and Friday 08.00 to 16.00
Location: Letchworth Garden City
Contract type: Temp to perm, perm
If you are interested in this role, please call our office on 01234 339 410 or apply with your CV by 7th May 2022.
Although we aim to respond to every application, we receive, if you have not heard back from us within 7 days from the date you applied, you should assume that you haven’t been successful.
By responding to this advert, you confirm you accept our Data Protection Policy, a copy of which can be found on our website www.kgpersonnel.com