CNC Operators/Programmers (Joinery/Furniture) in Kent Needed!
We are looking for experienced CNC Operators/Programmers for a busy joinery workshop based in Kent. The workshop provides services to a large main contractor producing high end joinery components such as vanity and bar units, hotel room finishes, skirting’s, doors for hotels and residential units.
£12-£14 per hour, depending on experience
Essential skills / experience:
– Experience in Carpentry/Joinery/Wood Machinist
– Experience of operating and programming flatbed and vertical ROVER Biesse CNC
– Advanced ability to read drawings to run tool paths
– Wood work machinery background
– Reliability with a can do attitude
– Flexible approach to working time to meet production demands when required
– Team spirit with effective communication skills as well as ability to use own initiative
– Excellent accuracy to produce quality work 1st time
The hours are 7 am till 4 pm + 2 hours overtime every day , Monday to Saturday.
For more info please call our office on 01234 339410 or to apply please send your CV to email@example.com