KG Personnel is looking for CNC Operator/Programmer to join one of our Sittingbourne clients on a permanent basis. You will work as a part of a great team, where you will use your initiative and existing skills to help the Machine Department provide a high standard of work. Our client is a manufacturer and installer of quality bespoke furniture and display systems, working mainly in the Retail, Commercial, and Leisure industries.
Their trademark is the quality of the product and the highest standard of care and attention – their portfolio of projects ranges from working with the most prestigious retailers in the world, to luxury hotels and quality commercial and residential properties.
– Operation of CNC machines in order to meet product specification
– Adhering to the Machine Shop manager’s instructions
– Observing H&S at all times
– Previous experience of operating CNC Machines: Biesse 5 Axis Pod& Rail, Biesse 4 Axis Flat Bed CNC, Biesse Vertica CNC Machine EKO 2.2, Homag Saw Profiline, Bisse Akron 1400 Edgebander
– Experience in programming would be beneficial
– Excellent attention to detail
– Experience of working with B Solid software
– Ability to work and communicate well within a team
– Good command of the English language
Contract type: Permanent
Working days/hours: Monday to Saturdays / 8am – 5pm
Hourly rate: £12.00 – £15.00 depending on experience
The company offers plenty of opportunities to grow within the company, very good working conditions and access to facilities including the gym and many more!
If you are interested in this role, please call our office on 01234 339410 or apply with your CV by 30th November 2021.
Although we aim to respond to every application, we receive, if you haven’t heard back from us within 7 days from the date you applied, you should assume that you haven’t been successful
By responding to this advert you confirm you accept our Data Protection Policy, a copy of which can be found on our website www.kgpersonnel.com