CAD Operator urgently needed in Kent area!
We are looking for experienced CAD Operator for a busy joinery workshop based in Kent. The workshop provides services to a large main contractor producing high end joinery components such as vanity and bar units, hotel room finishes, skirting’s, doors for hotels and residential units.
£12-£14 per hour, depending on experience.
The role will entail:
• Producing planning drawings and layouts using AutoCAD and Inventor
• Modification of designs to match the bespoke requirements and demands of customers
• Prepare drawings of construction process for customer instructions
• Revise drawings and plans to update current product range
• Liaising with Production and Manufacturing departments
• Compile and organise assemblies, blocks and parts files for product library
• Maintain and update product drawings and document
• Adhering to established online project management & time tracking systems
• Working within project budgets and to tight timescales
• Ensure compliance of drafting and engineering standards
The successful candidate will have experience working with Autodesk AutoCAD, be able to demonstrate these skills with little guidance or assistance and produce designs to a high standard. Experience in 3D modelling working with Inventor or Solid Works would be beneficial but not essential. You will be flexible and capable of working well under pressure to meet deadlines whilst providing additional support to other areas of the business as required.
Required experience: CAD operator/designer for minimum 1 year
The hours are 7 am till 4 pm + 2 hours overtime every day , Monday to Saturday.
For more info please call our office on 01234 339410 or to apply please send your CV to email@example.com