KG Personnel are currently looking for a brake press setter/operator for our high-end client in Letchworth.
The candidate must have worked in a similar role and have operations experience. This person will be able to demonstrate their expertise from day one as they will be expected to hit the ground running. Previous experience of setting press brakes is essential.
Key Requirements and Qualities (Essential):
- Programming and operating press brake machines.
- Lifting of large components.
- Maintenance of area in a clean and safe environment.
- Design of tooling/jigs for press work.
- Inspection of formed parts and flat sheet/plate.
- Working as a team player and using your initiative.
- Positive and professional attitude to work.
Monday to Friday. 6 am – 4:30 pm.
£9.50 – £11.00 per hour D.O.E.
For more information call our office on 01234 339 410 or to apply please send your CV to our email address firstname.lastname@example.org.