KG Personnel are currently looking for a beam saw operator to join a fantastic team in Letchworth.
Our client is a leading timber packaging and joinery company based in Garden City. This is a temp-perm position.
- Working in line with the manufacturing schedule, ensure that each cut part is labelled as per the standard process.
- Ensure all parts are palletised safely and in the correct sequence before being moved to the next machining area.
- Load material into the automated storage area ensuring that correct allocations of space and part numbers are utilised.
- Assist with material management with reporting any concerns regarding stock levels.
- Ensure any off-cuts are fully utilised.
- Monitor the quality of cut as well as dimensions and report any issues to the supervisor.
- Ensure that the saw blade management system is maintained for re-sharpening.
- Maintain the machine in line with regulations.
Key Requirements and Qualities (Essential):
- Previous experience operating a beam saw is essential.
- Side loader/counterbalance FLT license is preferable.
- Week 1: Monday to Friday- 7 am – 3:30 pm.
- Week 2: Monday to Thursday- 11:30 am – 8:30 pm Friday- 8 am to 12 pm.
£12.00-12.50 per hour.
In return, you can expect placement in a fun, fast-paced, and friendly atmosphere within a busy workshop. You will also be paid a shift allowance.
For more information call our office on 01234 339 410 or to apply please send your CV to our email address email@example.com.