KG Personnel are currently recruiting for a Beam Saw Operator for a company based in Letchworth Garden City.
This role is for a candidate with joinery material knowledge, and who possess a flexible attitude to completing the cutting of board materials for all project work for the company.
- To take instruction from the production office, and carry out tasks accordingly.
- Ensure the beam saw is utilised to its maximum productivity.
- Ensure all panels in external storage are all marked up.
- Ensure all offcuts are stored correctly.
- Ensure all jobs cut are stored correctly.
- Ensure quality control.
- Support time allocation.
- Report to the production office any production difficulties.
- Adhere to Health and Safety Policy and Statement.
Mon-Fri, 8.00-16.30. 40 hours per week. 1.5 for anything over this.
For more info please call our office on 01234 339410, to apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Whilst we’d love to get back to every applicant, it isn’t always possible. So, if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.