KG Personnel are looking for a band saw operator for a company based in Milton Keynes.
- Read and interpret work orders and process sheets to determine requirements.
- Read and interpret drawings to determine dimensions and tolerances required.
- Set-up, adjust and operate a band saw to cut foam parts to fairly close tolerances.
- Notify management of product discrepancies and equipment malfunctions.
- Perform cleaning and preventive maintenance tasks on machinery.
- Maintain work area in a clean, orderly, and safe manner including returning tools to designated tool rack.
- Other job-related duties as assigned.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to read and understand written instructions.
- Ability to understand and follow verbal instructions.
- Strong math skills required.
- Ability to read drawings.
- Ability to lift heavy parts.
£8.50 per hour.
Mon – Thurs 07:00am – 16:00pm.
Fri 07:00am – 13:00pm.
For more information please call our office on 01234 339 410 or send your CV to email@example.com.