KG Personnel is currently looking for experienced Auditor/Food Technologist for a well-known company based in Bedford.
The purpose of this role of is to provide a professional service to clients including food safety/health & safety audits, documentation, training and consultancy support.
• To undertake food safety/health & safety audits
• To submit audit reports electronically to the administrative team promptly and accurately
• To tailor food safety management systems to clients operations
• To respond to enquiries from clients as required including allegations of food poisoning, food complaints, etc.
• To develop skills so as to provide tutoring for example from Level 2 to Level 4 on food safety, allergens, health & safety.
• To undertake such other duties such as project work as allocated by the Directors.
Skills, Experience and Knowledge
• Fluent in English (written and spoken) is essential
• To have some experience in undertaking food safety audits or inspections is essential
• To have some experience in undertaking training is preferable
• To have experience of the catering industry is essential either as an auditor, inspector or catering practitioner.
• To hold suitable food safety and health & safety qualifications (e.g. Environmental health degree, Higher Certificate in food premises inspection, minimum level 4 health & safety)
• A keen eye for details; accuracy is essential
• Excellent communication skills
• Able to listen to instructions and apply them
• Strong organisational skills
• Team player with strong relationship building skills
• An energetic approach and a can-do attitude
• Self-motivated and able to work independently and under pressure
• Audit feedback questionnaires/training evaluation forms
• Ability to follow process
• Delivery of activities on time
• Feedback from colleagues and customers
Part time or full time hours available.
For more info please call our office on 01234 339410 (between 9:00-17:30) or to apply please send your CV to email@example.com