KG Personnel is looking for an Account Administrator to join one of our Peterborough-based clients.
As an Account Administrator, you will act as a centralised point of contact to provide administrative support to coordinate the de-fleet, enhancement, sale allocation, and disposal of vehicles through the various channels utilised by collective vendors.
• Ensuring that any SLA’s entered into between vendors and our client are met or exceeded.
• Administration and processing of data and information onto in-house and external systems.
• Dealing with and responding to general queries as raised by the customer base above.
• General inventory/stock management duties.
• Arranging and monitoring the timely collection/delivery of vehicles, which may involve telephone contact with the end-user.
• Liaison with vendor and or their representatives.
• Customer relationship management.
• Document management – Ensuring V5’s, MOTs are distributed in accordance with local and corporate policies.
• Preparation and transmission of data feeds
• Receipt and timely action of data feeds
• Confirming vehicle specifications and pricing as and when required by the specific vendor contract(s)
• Auditing data feed content and updating relevant systems as required.
• Administration of inventory and data uploads onto 3rd party systems as and when required by the specific vendor contract(s).
• Preparation and publishing of vehicle data to online sales platforms and physical auctions.
• Auditing and amendment of vendor charge deductions.
• Processing and requesting vehicle inspections.
• Production and distribution of reporting: Inventory, Pre-sale, Post-sale, Management Information.
• General office duties: making and receiving telephone calls & dealing with Email queries
• Any other duties as reasonably requested by line management.
Knowledge and Experience:
• Good telephone manner.
• Good knowledge of Excel is essential
• General PC skills and awareness
Working Days/Hours: Mon-Fri / 9 am – 5:30 am ( 37.5 hours per week)
Salary: £17,500 per annum
If you are interested and would like to apply please call our office or apply with a CV by 09/08/21.