KG Personnel are currently looking for 2 experienced bench joiners to join a fantastic team in Letchworth.
Our client is a leading timber packaging and joinery company based in Garden City.
- To be able to work from workshop rods and drawings and produce cut sheets.
- To have a full understanding of Joinery methods and woodworking procedures, setting machines and tools, required for manufacturing.
- To be able to work as part of a team and communicate with other members of staff.
- Taking a job from raw timber to a complete product, finished to the standard set out by the company.
- To be committed and hardworking, able to work to deadlines.
- Training can also be provided to develop and complement existing skills.
Key Requirements and Qualities (Essential):
- Minimum 5 years of experience in joinery assembly.
- Own tools are required.
Monday to Friday: 8 am- 4:30 pm.
£12.00-£12.50 per hour.
In return, you can expect placement in a fun, fast-paced, and friendly atmosphere within a busy workshop. You will also be paid weekly, and the position will become permanent for the right candidate upon completing a 12 week probation period.
For more information call our office on 01234 339 410 or to apply please send your CV to our email address email@example.com.