KG Personnel is currently looking for an experienced CAD Designer to work for a construction company based in Kettering. The company is a part of a well-known construction group that provides products and services for building exteriors and drainage systems that have been used in some of the most prestigious buildings throughout the UK and Europe.
The role will entail:
• Producing planning drawings and layouts using AutoCAD and Inventor
• Modification of designs to match the bespoke requirements and demands of customers
• Prepare drawings of construction process for customer instructions
• Revise drawings and plans to update current product range
• Liaising with Production and Manufacturing departments
• Compile and organised assemblies, blocks and parts files for product library
• Maintain and update product drawings and documents
• Adhering to established online project management & time tracking systems
• Working within project budgets and to tight timescales
• Ensure compliance of drafting and engineering standards
The successful candidate will have experience working with Autodesk AutoCAD, be able to demonstrate these skills with little guidance or assistance and produce designs to a high standard. Experience in 3D modelling working with Inventor or Solid Works would be beneficial, but not essential.
Required experience: CAD operator/designer for minimum 1 year
The hours are 8:30-17:00 Monday-Thursday and 8:30-16:00 on Friday
Pay rate: £16 per hour
There is a possibility of a permanent contract for the right candidate.
Possibility of immediate start!
For more info please call our office on 01234 339410 (between 9:00-17:30) or to apply please send your CV to email@example.com